Single room from EUR 91.00 / Double room from EUR 103.00
Light-flooded rooms facing Paulinenstrasse with French balcony. Bright, modern ambience to feel good and spread out on approx. 25 m².
Single room from EUR 101.00 / Double room from EUR 113.00
Light-flooded rooms facing the quiet inner courtyard with French balcony or loggia. Bright, modern ambience to feel good and spread out on approx. 29 m².
Single room from EUR 111.00 / Double room from EUR 121.00
Light-flooded rooms facing the quiet inner courtyard on the 4th floor with a view of Detmold’s old town and a large balcony. Bright, modern ambience to feel good and spread out on approx. 35 m² with a minibar.
Junior suite category
From EUR 144.00
Experience a feeling of luxury above the rooftops of Detmold in the 45 m² junior suite with exclusive furnishings. The separate living and sleeping areas offer maximum comfort and include all the amenities of the superior rooms as well as other extras.
All rooms have a flat-screen TV, media tablet, blackout facilities, bathroom with bathtub and WC, illuminated make-up mirror, hairdryer, electronic key card and a coffee and tea making set.
The following services are always included in the prices and arrangements:
- Use of the WLAN
- Breakfast from the buffet
- Use of the wellness area with sauna, swimming pool and relaxation area
- Bathrobe for the duration of your stay (available at reception)
- Children up to the age of 4 sleep in their parents’ bed free of charge
- Children between 4 and 12 years pay EUR 20.00 per night in an extra bed
- Additional persons aged 12 and over pay EUR 35.00 per night in an extra bed
- On the day of arrival the rooms are available from 15.00 hrs
- We ask you to vacate the rooms by 11.00 a.m. on the day of departure
- Early check-in and late check-out are possible for a surcharge and subject to availability
- Parking in the adjacent public parking garage “P5” costs EUR 10.00 per car / night
Reception opening hours
Monday to Friday from 6.30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday from 8.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.
Sunday and public holiday from 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.